Friday, January 27, 2012

RATINGS - She's a DIME, WHO?




So the first thing that came up when I searched for a dime piece was these images. No am not a sick guy or have nasty thoughts but this is the public's image of a DIME PIECE. For those that do not know because we all use different slangs, DIME is equal to ten. The America dollar has 100 cents and 10cents is a dime. When we think of women we love rating them on this scale. Is she a 1, 2, 3, 4 or is she hot and what number does hot start? Is hot on a 7 or 8, I dunno. 



Living in America, especially New York dating or even having a normal social life is very difficult. Everyone is stuck on letting who they date describe how they look. Just because you were with JLO or Beyonce doesn't mean your hot as well. It simply means she gave you a chance. I run into girls all the time who's standards are high because they dated someone attractive. I am hot because I am hot, even if I made out with Precious, its all based on confidence. Those people looking for "the attractive person" are usually looking to feel the same. At this stage of my life I am looking for someone I am attracted to.

So here is a list of "attractive people" and my attraction level 

Sanaa Lathan - 8
Meagan Good - 7


Zoe Saldana - 6
Nia Long - 9



















I can't explain my scores but at least you can analyze and come to a conclusion. It doesn't matter who others think is attractive. The most important thing is who and what type of person are you attracted to. It's all depends on behaviors, mannerisms, and last of all if they like you as well. Know who you can get and know when you're reaching, unless you're rich. 

Tyra Banks - 5
Kerri Hilson - 8
Emotionally speaking I can date anyone and it wouldn't be a problem. If I met someone and they sincerely just were there for me I'd be good with even a 1. Emotion not physical appearance is what defines a woman. My sense of attraction defers based upon morals, family values, motivation and several other qualities excluding a just physical. But that's when am sober, I get wasted n turn into a very shallow individual. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment