Thursday, March 8, 2012

20 POUNDS in 20 DAYZ...SUMMER SHAPE

I loved being a chubby baby tho. 
Getting in shape for me, was always about either sport's or a certain occasion. In college we had to workout and look our best for Memorial Day Weekend. Each year  I used to host these ratchet pool parties. I mean some people took it serious since they had advance notice and other did not looking at their sloppy appearance. 

These were good times, we had like 300 people one time in this pool. The memories stick to me till now. Yes, my reckless behavior cost me a relationship or two or three but lesson learned. 
Primary Reason to Stay in Shape: Football Season, after a while my back got the best of me but I got tired of having to force feed myself and protein shakes everyday. It's not healthy. I might go back to playing but at a healthy weight. 
This is overweight, it takes a toll on your joints and back. 
While I was in Arusha I actually had sometime to think about my overall healthy and frankly it's not healthy for any man to be over 200 pounds or 91kilos. If you are over 6'3 maybe you get a pass but it's really not healthy to be overweight. Muscle or not as explained to me by my uncle it's still overweight and you will suffer complications. 
Again overweight unless you are a professional athlete being paid to risk your health.
Try these, put your hands over your head for 4minutes straight. If you cannot, your arms are past your size.
What looks great at an early and stable metabolism turns out into flab when you become older. So just expect to gain weight as you age. Stay slim so when you're in your 30's and 40's you look stockier. If you are stocky now, guaranteed you'll be fat before 35, unless you stay thirsty and single. 
I've started eating one to two meals a day depending on my workload. Make sure you cook shit you love to eat. Once you get that one craving, you wont think about food much. 
Fruits are pretty disguise to cakes, ice cream and snacks. Anytime you hungry grab an orange, banana something that doesn't include artificial sugar. Only do snacks for special occasions, ice cream on a date is fine. Ice cream because you just a the crib is just sad. Man Up! 
Now I slimmed off about 15 pounds about 6/7 kilos, my back problems are gone. Usually I was tortured on those 20hour flights to Tanzania, now I sit through the entire trip no problem. And if you are scared maybe you need the mass when you get in a fight or scared of people bigger than you. All I can say is you can never add an extra ounce of muscle to your heart. And stay away from trouble, you'll be fit, looking good and just avoid altercations by using your brain. Don't be a bouncer, shit's disgusting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment