Saturday, May 26, 2012

ONE ON ONE INTERVIEW WITH TANZANIAN BASED IN NEW YORK ''''JOHNSON LUJWANGANA''' OF GROWING UP AFRICAN SERIES..



 
 Seif Kabelele: Tell those who don’t know about you,your background in brief..
Johnson Lujwangana: My name is Johnson Lujwangana, I was born in Kibaha au Dar and I grew up in 
                                 Bukoba. Since like age 3 or 4 I was raised by my grandmother, well two grandmothers 
                                 but my favorite was my grandmother's sister. She had no kids but she took care of all  
                                of  us while my mom was still in the U.S. Right now am 25 years old and just living day  
                                to day. I   attended boarding school in UGANDA for five years and been in New York 
                                since 98.

JOHNSON LUJWANGANA WITH PARTY PIPO.......
Seif Kabelele,Cynthia Masasi,Rich.M. and Johnson Lujwangana

 Seif Kabelele:  What are your favourite memories?

Johnson Lujwangana:   My favorite memories are those I share with my family and closest friends. One of my recent fond memories was going out one nite to Maisha with Nuru Magram a.k.a Nuru the light & Martin and we stayed up till dawn. Also remember that day you (Seif kabelele) and Kahema Madafa picked me up and we had a ball enjoyin  beers and food at Richie Mziray and Cynthia Masasi's  crib. I basically enjoy every minute that I breath even when life sucks and am sad I still cherish those moments.
Seif Kabelele: What has been your greatest achievement so far?
Johnson Lujwangana:  My greatest achievement so far, well I don't really think I've achieved anything more than the regular person. I am most proud of being able to be considered TANZANIAN and people allowing me to work with them. I love when I am able to EARN someone's trust, the rest is in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment