Monday, June 4, 2012

NEW VIDEO - Chidi Benz ft Tinah "Kila Napokuona"


And guess who DIRECTED this entire masterpiece. It was a great shoot, CHIDI is the consummate professional. He knew exactly what he wanted and how he wanted to be portrayed so it made my job that much easier. This video was recorded less than two weeks ago and within that time period it's already out. Usually I am able to record, edit and deliver the video within a week or so but this song needed that much more time to look the part. It was a long shoot that evening, lasting from 6pm to almost the morning but everyone was a trooper and we got all the necessary shots. Thanks to CHIDI for giving me the opportunity to do my job and I hope everyone is happy with my work. Everyday is a learning lesson and am just trying to set the bar higher & higher each time.

No comments:

Post a Comment