Friday, June 15, 2012

Students RIOT causing more than $30,000 in DAMAGE

Damaged CAMPUS with BROKEN WINDOWS showing students displeasure
I just read this article it's actually in SWAHILI. 
These kids are gangsta and much respect to them. 
I think when matters get to this point the FACULTY is at fault.
 One student doing something terrible is one thing, 
a small group is always common but the entire campus? 
Primary reason was because the lil hommies wanted RICE
 and I guess the new people in charge weren't having it. 
In turn they flipped the SCHOOL upside down and ended 
causing structual damage and looted the school's computers. 
So these kids actually had a TEST the next day & got a CLEVER PLAN to throw out those Exam papers
Their behavior was terrible but I know the majority of these Tanzanian kids wouldn't do it just for kicks and giggles. Someone really pissed them off and was acting unjustly, hence the breaking of windows.  

Students under ARREST, I know someone got slapped, kicked but it woulda been worth it for me. 
Even the head of state for that particular REGION showed up, that's equivalent to a Senator or Governor
The only way these people get the message is when things like this happen, Shit I wouldn't have known

They'll BE OUT OF SCHOOL until July 2nd, 2012 until the school gets the perpetrators and CLEANS up this mess. 

I wish this happened in AMERICA.  STUDENTS over there HONOR their Education and actually use their brain to reach a common goal. If you hate your teacher or you hate your school, it's not because school sucks. Maybe it's because the teacher is terrible or you aren't getting the proper FOOD or classes begin too early. All these things affect students and at times they speak up for change. 

I BET YOU THEY'LL BE EATING RICE from NOW on, LOL. 
Stand up for what you believe in, here dropping out is usually the solution for the system. 
I remember a time in my boarding the entire campus refused to go into their classrooms. 
That's another story though.......

No comments:

Post a Comment