Tuesday, January 24, 2012

DARK au POINT 5

DARK AU POINT 5 (.50) - What's with color preference?

So while in Dar es salaam/Bongo Tanzania, I regularly had the argument with my young nephews about light and dark. One was strongly opinionated about their preference and the other just didn't give it much concern. In my eyes I think people take this entire notion way too serious.

Moving on to the Superbowl and Man City as the top team in the world. In my opinion, go GIANTS as my hometown and I am disappointed in the Man City suspension. Okay let me get back to topic and not even going to discuss Dwight Howard to the Knicks or how the "Top 11" had no black players from last year.
 
Manchester City HotHead - Mario Balotelli (He's a character, if you don't know him just google, learn something)
New York Giants are headed to their 2nd SUPERBOWL matchup under Tom Coughlin (#Biggest Game Ever) 
LIGHT & DARK what would I prefer, should there be a preference?


First of all, compared to myself these women up here seem to be light, at the most brown skinned. When I said DARK I mean your real natural skin tone, am dark and it's not even an issue. In pictures especially by professional photographers, they like to make us appear lighter.  In photography, I've experienced this myself once the lights come on we tend to lighten up.

The discussion about light or dark shouldn't even be a topic? It's a preference based upon someone's feelings and attitude. Some people are shallow and stupid, I've met plenty of stupid women. Some just preferred MONEY, some SWAG, some FAME, some like THUGS others prefer BODY TYPES (fat, skinny, tall whatever) If I meet a woman who isn't interested, I will never blame it on being DARK but I'll just think she's stupid. Either that or I just don't have what she's looking for, maybe she wanted a short dude. As a woman you know what you bring to the TABLE so just let the stupid person STARVE. Don't worry about why they didn't like you, place pity upon their terrible mishap.


In dating and every other aspect in life don't over analyze issues. If you do everything to make yourself a positive in another person's life just move on. Being POSITIVE might mean you know certain tricks, or have a great job, or you can cook, or you're trustworthy, you have a car, a great body or whatever. Once you accept yourself nothing else matters. But please accept yourself at your best, meaning you have to workout, eat healthy, do your hair, smell good and everything.

When am not at my best like if I don't dress correctly. I wont blame it on being dark, accept reality and move forward.

PS: I love a beautiful woman no matter her skin tone, I've dated every shade from white till charcoal and beauty always caught my eye. Sometimes it was the booty but beauty is key not color.

DON'T MIND THE IDIOTS! If you prefer just one type of color, YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

Point Five - A mixed girl in Tanzania that young kids go crazie over no matter how they look. I like Tanzania for it's diversity tho and people are very accepting of each culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment