Sunday, January 29, 2012

“Real” Reason Her and Kanye Split


I guess Amber Rose isn’t the only one trying to resurrect old news about the reasons her and Kanye West broke up in an attempt to draw attention to upcoming projects. A few weeks ago, the blond bombshell told Starmagazine that Kim Kardashian was a “home wrecker” who cheated with Kanye thus breaking up her happy home back in 2010, but Amber’s former publicist Janero Marchand just aired her out for her own cheating andthieving ways, which he claims are the real reason the couple split.
“I was the person who introduced Kanye West and Amber Rose. Amber wanted me to lie to Kanye when he asked me about her stealing. My integrity and morals I was raised on would not allow me to do something like that.

I just want the public to know that I am a man that conducts my business with integrity and morals. And I support my clients 100% until they do something that is unethical or unlawful business wise. I never had intentions to speak on this subject, but seeing Amber being dishonest to the media about the reason she and Kanye broke up was the last straw. Kanye is a good person. He helped book my first two music videos, and if it wasn’t for him co-signing Amber, she would not be in the position she is in today.”
The disgruntled publicist alleges Amber tried to cut him out of a deal for a video for Kanye’s “Robocop”, which she starred in…although the video never saw the light of day because, get this, he says she was cheating and go. “The “Robocop” video never got released because of Amber’s infidelity,” Marchand said. “It was put on hold and never released after Kanye caught Amber cheating. Kanye to this day thanked me for my honesty. Once I told Kanye the truth, he later caught Amber red handed when she accidentally called an ex of hers with him on the phone. He wrote a song about it called ‘Blame Game.’” (as if we didn’t all know the “Yeezy taught me!” skit was all about Amber the first time we heard it).
That’s a whole lot of tea to spill! Of course Janero promises to speak more on the Kanye/Amber debacle in an upcoming documentary The Michael Jordan of Models which drops next month. This begs the question: is any of this mess true or is everybody just trying to get their projects off the ground.  Ahem, I’m looking at you too Amber! Don’t think I didn’t notice you started popping off about Kim and Kanye right around the time you dropped your first single. How convenient?
Published by Dior Noir BET.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment